- Ninety (14) breweries, representing 21 brands from Europe, Ireland, UK, Mediterranean (9 countries).
- Leading beers per heritage, diverse styles, international awards, rank, and acclaim
- Maisel – founded in 1887, Germany’s 2nd large privately owned wheat brewery and 5th largest overall.
- Privatbrauerei Eichbaum, founded 1679, a Germany leader in export quality, volume, and sales.
- Abbaye d’Aulne founded as a Benedictine monastery brewery in Belgium in 637AD.
- Van Pur SA, the 120-year-old Brok Brands’ 3.4-million-barrel Polish Brewery.